HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit in Wichita, Kansas
No other organization is better positioned to provide an excellent work experience for you like one committed to the care and improvement of human life. One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
*By applying to this posting you will be considered for Critical Care positions with both Wesley Medical Center and Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER. Our Critical Care units include Cardiac ICU, Neuro ICU, Surgical ICU, and Medical ICU. *
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including: * A comprehensive orientation process * Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators * Leadership development programs * State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking to add another ambitious Registered Nurse to our Wichita Division to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here's what you can expect from being an RN:
* You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
* You will collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* You will support the organization vision and mission.
* You will utilize knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
* You will contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
I'm interested, what is required for this position? * Kansas RN license accepted upon hire. * Current BLS Certification with the American Heart Association. * 2 year Associate RN Degree/Diploma. * 4 year RN Bachelor Degree, preferred.
Here is what we can offer you:
As a full-time employee, you'll enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive pay, 401k, tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually, PTO, health, life, dental, disability and more ... and a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital corporations in the country. * Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment * Certification Bonus and Voucher system * Dependent Scholarships * 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure) * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance * And more! Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. **
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-WESCritCare