HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Medical in Wichita, Kansas
_Wesley Woodlawn - Wichita, Kansas_ * * Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Medical Unit | *Part Time Day Shift Available! * * * Wesley Woodlawn, a campus of Wesley Medical Center, provides patients with convenient access to expert heart care, surgical care and emergency services. Our 82-bed facility provides world class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings.
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award from the Studer Group for a second consecutive year for its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, ranking in the 90th percentile nationally.
* Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
* Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* Supports the organization vision and mission.
* Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
* Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care What Wesley Can Offer You...
Interested in a Career at Wesley?Email Alex! firstname.lastname@example.org **
Required Registration, Licensure or Certification: * Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) * Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy * Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted time frame, as specified in policy * Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy * For RNs in MICU – NIH * For RNs in Neuro ICU-CRRT, NIH Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification: * For RNs in MICU - CRRT * For RNs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH Required Education or Experience: * Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Medical
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Woodlawn Hospital %26 ER
Requisition ID: 26330-20675