HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Coronary Care Unit (CCU) PRN in Wichita, Kansas
_Wesley Medical Center - Wichita, Kansas_
Registered Nurse (RN) Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
* Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
* Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* Supports the organization vision and mission.
* Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
* Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
Required Registration, Licensure or Certification: * Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) * Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy * Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted time frame, as specified in policy * Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy * For RNs in MICU – NIH * For RNs in Neuro ICU-CRRT, NIH Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification: * For RNs in MICU - CRRT * For RNs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH Required Education or Experience: * Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Coronary Care Unit (CCU) PRN
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-18797