Hilton Accounts Receivable Clerk in wide, Aruba
An Accounts Receivable Clerk will fully support the A/R Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will fully support the A/R Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the A/R Team to ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts
- Support in the management of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Prepare daily receivable from event contracts, post in system and balance totals to general ledger
- Responsible for handling all questions and concerns related to city ledger charges, conduct thorough research to develop the most effective solution and negotiate results
- Assist in resolving outstanding balances and gathering the appropriate backup as needed
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Receivable Clerk serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees - welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you're here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it's a memorable stay.
- 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Wi-Fi included with each stay
- Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
- Private balcony or patio in every room
- Beachfront full-service eforea Spa
- 2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
- Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
- Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments
Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Requisition ID: HOT05L6U