Hilton Intern - Guest Service Representative in wide, Aruba
As a Guest Service RepresentativeIntern you will get to understand the challenges a good Front Office Desk brings, you are handling everything regarding check-ins, check-outs, and assist with guest service related inquiries for the duration of their stay. With this internship you will also do a one week rotation through Housekeeping and Concierge Services. Performing designated jobs and learning supportive functions in the Front Office Operations Department. You will be a vital support and you will contribute to the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
What will I be doing?
- Registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system
- Coding of electronical keys
- Confirming information including number of guests, types of beds, and room rates
- Promoting Hilton Marketing Programs such as Hilton Honors for arriving guests
- Providing guests with information regarding the hotel and guest rooms, upselling guests
- Perform assigned duties as directed by department manager and direct supervisor
- Cross-train in additional departments, as needed
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we are looking for an energetic, dynamic, and talented individual who will demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Able to deliver high quality work
- Productive and willing to go the extra mile
- A dependable team member
- Customer oriented
- Can easily adapt to a fast changing working environment
- Complies with the grooming standards of Hilton
- Colegio Educacion Professional Intermedio / MBO
- University level / HBO or higher
- Sufficient English knowledge (high intermediate / fluent)
- Other languages are a plus (Dutch / Spanish)
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to perform general administrative duties
- Must possess interpersonal and professional skills
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, grasp, and push/pull for an extended period of time
- Must be able to perform effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to work with limited to no supervision
- Must be detailed oriented
- Answer all incoming telephone calls, respond to guest and team member inquiries and dispatch appropriate service in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Monetary compensation
- 1 meal daily per shift
- Participation in Team Member Events
- Hilton University
- Go Hilton, Team Member travel program
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Brand ?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 15 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, and Motto by Hilton. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton Honors ®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees - welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you're here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it's a memorable stay.
- 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting spaces
- Wi-Fi included with each stay
- Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
- Private balcony or patio in every room
- Beachfront full-service Eforea Spa
- 2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
- Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
- Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments
Title: Intern - Guest Service Representative
Requisition ID: HOT05T36