IBM Senior Managing Consultant SAP S/4 HANA BW-BI (m/f) in WIEN, Austria
IBM Global Business Services is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. We design and implement the future business models, customer experiences, and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future.
We are looking for SAP S/4HANA BW-BI Consultants .
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Your main tasks are:
• Implementation/maintenance of SAP installations for international customers, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products
• Acting as a professional team member in an international team and building strong liaisons with clients for troubleshooting
• Analyzing and mapping clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives
• Developing necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients, developing individual professional learning of SAP products and technologies
• Assisting in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaching on-site courses
• Collaborating with team to carry out assigned duties in a self-sufficient and independent way
Required skills and expertise :
At least 1-2 years’ experience in SAP BW-BI (S/4HANA)
Experience with integration to other modules (SD, LE, MM, FI/CO)
SAP BW-BI Configuration skills
Overview of sales and logistic processes
Basic ABAP understanding
Participated in the full lifecycle of SAP projects
Excellent communication skills
English and German: Fluent
• Experience in other SAP Modules
• Full life cycle SAP BW-BI experience
• Experience with other tools such as HP Quality Center / ALM
Reference Salary EUR 55.860 ,- p.a. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
We are looking forward to your application!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.