Farmers Insurance Application Developer (AEM/AdobeTarget/SEO) in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check outfarmers.com/careersand be sure to follow us onInstagramandLinkedIn!
Designs and develops web pages using Adobe Experience Manager, maintain AEM Templates, pages, components, workflows and content management interfaces. Design, develop A/B tests using Adobe Target, participates in architecture conversations and decisions, monitors the work of junior staff to ensure efficiency of program logic for improved site performance. Designs and develops computer programs and monitors the work of junior staff to ensure accuracy of program logic and efficient use of computer resources; performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software; conducts system studies, analyzes and evaluates existing manual and computerized systems / procedures to improve efficiency, develops techniques for automating processes as appropriate; conducts Rough Order of Magnitude on application enhancements; determines the need for system security, backup/recovery, data conversion, etc. and makes recommendations; manages system development projects and supports the implementation activities and training, as required; works with business and responds to Production Support issues as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager (sites and assets).
- AEM Digital Asset Management, Dynamic Media Scene 7, and Adobe Target for personalization.
- Implementing web standards for Search Engine Optimization and train others on the same.
- Dispatcher configuration, deploying modules, load balancing, caching and configuration updates.
- Should have experience in Touch UI, HTL, Sling Models, Experience Fragments, Content Fragments, Content API’s. Experience in developing single page application on AEM is a plus.
- Codes instructions for computer programs/objects/components; configures packaged software; tests and implements all changes to ensure they meet specifications. Documents and implements programs according to installation standards and conventions.
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issues.
- Works with business as required.
- Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Conducts preliminary estimates / Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort of new/change to application functionality.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs.
- Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling.
- Conducts system studies, analyzes existing computerized and manual processes to improve efficiency; researches and develops techniques for automation, as approved. Monitors the work of junior staff to ensure efficiency, and compliance with specification.
- Designs and develops documentation of proposed procedures and systems.
- Performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software.
- Manages and controls system development projects.
Supports implementation/training activities; troubleshoots system environmental issues, as required.
*Education Requirements: *High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Experience Requirements: *
Level III: 4 years of experience in application development/testing or business/system analysis or 1 year as an Application Developer Level Il.
Experience in CMS (AEM), Adobe Target, Adobe Assets, Akamai (or similar), SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a must.
Special Skill Requirement:Good written and oral skills in local language.
/ Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. /
Job: *Information Technology
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Application Developer (AEM/AdobeTarget/SEO)
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 200000ZC