Farmers Insurance Billing Product Manager I in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Leads the complete design of Farmers billing experience and supporting processes. Ensures integration of billing related touch points and systems within the context of the Farmers enterprise strategy. Leads and collaborates cross-functionally while leveraging industry, customer, and competitive research, along with data analytics to bring billing products to market that meet Farmers' goals and objectives. May provide oversight, direction, and leadership to direct reports.
Essential Job Functions
- Partners with various business lines to understand product development plans and take action in reflecting content within the billing experience and process.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and consultant on applications within assigned business unit.
- Serves as the voice of the customer through research and data to inform and prioritize product needs for Farmers.
- Participates in strategic, operational and tactical planning. Assists in defining our vision and strategy and ensure action is aligned with the strategic imperatives of the business.
- Performs and understand in-depth of business and system process. Designs, executes and negotiates/gains support for projects and ideas maximizing results, efficiency, effectiveness and customer service.
- Partners closely with assigned business unit to determine which emerging issues are relevant to the organization and its future needs.
- Works closely with delivery team to ensure that product is being delivered in alignment of design.
- May oversee direct reports and support the department overall for the professional development and management oversight to ensure employee engagement and continual improvement within the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required.
5-7 years product management experience preferred.
Special Skill Requirement
Excellent collaboration and team building skills. Effective interpersonal skills. Possesses a high degree of initiative. Strong attention to detail and commitment to providing high level of customer service. Demonstrated analytical skills. Strong organizational and problem solving skills. Proficient in English written and communication skills. Possesses strong technical aptitude. Advanced PC skills including use of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Strategic Management & Administration
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Billing Product Manager I
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 180007P9
Other Locations: United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Kansas-Olathe, United States-Michigan-Grand Rapids, United States-Texas-Austin