Farmers Insurance Corporate Communication Manager, Internal in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- Develop and execute strategic internal communications programs/campaigns that support the company's business objectives.
- Deliver strategic creative written and graphic content to help drive engagement at all levels.
- Consults with business unit clients to identify strategic communications needs, and recommend strategic and tactical communications solutions.
- Participates on task force teams to develop high profile communications.
- Establishes and maintains writing/editing/production schedule for stories, web content, and collateral, meeting materials and communications projects.
- Oversees collaborative process between team and partner business units (Graphics, Media, Web, Marketing, and Legal).
- Manages creation of meeting presentation materials and collateral.
- Writes, edits copy; oversees graphic and web design processes on communications projects.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
Management of communications editorial project requests; assessment of need, assignments to team; support of Communications Director as needed.
- Oversight of collaborative communications development process involving web, media, graphics partners, to ensure graphics and visual content that reinforces overall communications objectives.
- Writing and editing of all forms of communications.
Team leadership and development, coaching and feedback of team’s work quality/productivity, and customer satisfaction.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred in communications, marketing, journalism or related discipline.
7-plus years in a communications role, with 5 year’s strategic communication experience.
- Management experience preferred.
C-suite communication experience preferred.
Special Skill Requirement
Proven ability to distill complex information into relevant content.
- Comprehensive understanding of Farmers business operations and structure/processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of AP and Farmers writing and graphics style rules.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, mentor and provide feedback, and support individuals' career development.
Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated ability to lead/collaborate through influence.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Corporate Communication Manager, Internal
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 190004L0