Farmers Insurance Corporate Grant Governance Administrator in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- The Corporate Grant Governance Administrator will execute corporate giving initiatives supporting Farmers brand strategy and business goals.
- Maintain oversight of grant applications received by Community Relations including the execution of approved programs supported by the Corporate Giving Committees.
- Acts as administrator for the Farmers Family Fund, the employee hardship fund.
Responsible for maintaining governance, promoting fund program, developing donation campaigns and securing evidence for submitted applications.
Essential Job Functions
Oversee intake and evaluation of Farmers Family Fund (FFF) process including the overall preparation of sensitive information for internal committee review.
- Provide support around grant process including updating documentation and guidelines based on periodic review of program.
- Maintain overall governance around FFF program to ensure internal controls are being met.
- Ensures financial accountability and executes on internal guidelines and funding priorities including the allocation and achievement of budget.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate grant applications from potential community partners in order to determine impact and make recommendations to support funding decisions that are best aligned with the corporate giving strategy.
- Process timely payments for approved community partners.
- Prepare scorecards and reporting for internal Board and Committee members around measures and forecasting for corporate giving and committee approved initiatives in order to achieve expected Company outcomes.
Effectively maintain internal partnerships with departments to collaborate and execute on articles, press releases, FFF participation improvement, tax return completion and audit reviews.
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum two years proven experience in financial analysis, supporting grant governance, required.
- Experience in community relations, corporate giving, charitable organizations, or related work preferred.
- Ability to manage a sizeable and diverse workload involving several stakeholder groups and complex projects.
- Working knowledge of grant proposal process and demonstrated ability to evaluate grant submissions against proposed metrics strongly preferred.
- Experience in performance measurement, general analytics and reporting experience preferred.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, and able to interact with leaders across the business.
- Must be customer service and results oriented.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Strategic Management & Administration
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Corporate Grant Governance Administrator
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 18000208