Farmers Insurance Customer Experience Senior Analyst and Product Manager in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Sr. CE Product Manager will lead efforts to develop CE Analytical capability solutions and then work with key partners (e.g. customer research and analytics, CDO, other IT and others around the enterprise) to build and implement them; this includes data visualization, predictive models, and other analytical initiatives. Reporting to the Customer Experience Strategy Director, this role will have two primary responsibilities:
Lead enterprise stakeholders to develop the complete design of CE analytics experiences and supporting processes, to build and/or deploy key analytical tools to monitor, diagnose, predict, and activate Customer Experience insights and identify and prioritize Customer Experience improvement initiatives.
Make recommendations based in market research and competitive analysis from both within and outside the insurance industry to support product development and go-to-market strategies across channels.
Essential Job Functions
- Uses analytical knowledge and program/project management best practices to sponsor key transformation projects, as the main business owner, or Agile Product Manager to lead cross-functional projects.
- Responsible for defining strategy, requirements, prototyping, testing, training, support procedures, communications and implementation.
- Lead key CE analytical transformation initiatives, with cross-functional teams, prioritizing work in backlogs, and drive for solutions that deliver to Farmers’ expectations.
- Evaluate enterprise opportunities, scoping, and delivery of prototypes/POCs/MVPS to continuously grow CE analytics capabilities.
- Partner closely with IT and operations to develop, manage and execute a detailed product roadmap that delivers on the needs of our internal business partners/Farmers’ customers.
- Leverage customer/partner research and data and analytics to bring analytical capabilities to market for both internal users and to optimize customer experiences.
- Monitor and track market trends within the insurance industry and other verticals affecting CE capabilities and customer’s experience expectations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to deliver tools and methodologies to align with Marketing goals and objectives.
- Proficiently lead conversations with the executive management within the organization, and inspire clear ideas and actions.
- Collaborate with enterprise stakeholders to develop and prioritize epics and features.
- Demonstrates Customer Experience thought leadership in key enterprise data initiatives (e.g. data lake).
- Serves as expert within Customer Experience team on all available Farmers customer data sources and related systems.
- Applies advanced knowledge of analytics and tools to drive change with partners to create/enhance Customer Experience capabilities (e.g. VoC tools, reports/dashboards, NPS forecasting, impact assessment/attribution models/predictive models).
- Develop pilot measurement plans and implementation control plans with Customer Analytics to articulate benefit attribution based on CE enhancements or new capabilities.
- Assists with planning process by leading analysis and producing cost-benefit analysis for proposed Customer Experience projects.
Education Requirements *
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
6 years combined experience in analytics, performance reporting, and/or process improvement.
- 5-7 years combined experience in research, performance reporting, and/or process improvement.
- 5 years extensive relevant customer understanding/user research/consulting experience, packaging and delivering insights to influence change.
- Advanced project (Agile preferred) and process management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Intermediate knowledge in using analytic tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Excel.
- Research / Consulting experience, packaging and delivering insights to influence change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience with program/project management, acting as the main business owner, or Agile Product Owner. Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Communication & Marketing
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Customer Experience Senior Analyst and Product Manager
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 180001I1