Farmers Insurance Customer Experience Senior Analyst in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Reporting to the Customer Experience Strategy Director, the Senior Customer Experience Analyst will have two primary responsibilities:1. Provide Customer Experience thought leadership to efforts partnering with strategic analytic partners, lead cross-functional teams to build and/or deploy key analytical tools to monitor, diagnose and predict Customer Experience performance and identify and prioritize Customer Experience improvement initiatives. 2. Conduct market research and competitive analysis both within and outside insurance industry to support the strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops analytical program and project strategies to aggregate and analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback of a highly complex and ambiguous nature to report on highest opportunity trends and patterns to result in improved customer experience.
- Assists with planning process by leading analysis and producing cost-benefit analysis for proposed Customer Experience projects.
- Applies advanced knowledge of analytics and tools to drive change with partners to create/enhance Customer Experience capabilities (e.g. VoC tools, reports/dashboards, NPS forecasting, impact assessment/attribution models).
- Uses analytical knowledge and program/project management best practices to sponsor strategic, key transformation projects, as the main business owner, or Agile Product Owner to lead cross-functional projects, prioritizing work in backlogs, ultimately driving for measurement capabilities that enable us to measure the health of critical experiences.
- Demonstrates Customer Experience thought leadership in key enterprise data initiatives (e.g. data lake).
- Serves as expert within Customer Experience team on all available Farmers customer data sources and related systems.
- Scans market to identify and communicate competitor strategies, trends and competitive forces.
- Translates findings into recommendations that inform strategic, experience design, operational and tactical business decisions.
- Interacts with executive stakeholders across the enterprise to present analytic/project results and solution recommendations, examples of which may include customer experience strategy presentations and roadmap, CE scorecard, and competitive analysis.
Build plan for primary research agenda and prioritization, both routine and ad hoc.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5-7 years combined experience in research, performance reporting, and/or process improvement.
- Advanced project (Agile preferred) and process management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Intermediate knowledge in using analytic tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Excel.
- Research / Consulting experience, packaging and delivering insights to influence change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience with program/project management, acting as the main business owner, or Agile Product Owner. Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Communication & Marketing
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Customer Experience Senior Analyst
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 180001I1