Farmers Insurance Salesforce Developer - Woodland Hills, CA in Woodland Hills, California
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
What We Do
The* *IT-Enterprise Integration Services Team is responsible for the conceptual design of business applications. Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system. Specifies / Recommends Integration and Parallel testing criteria and understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit. Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements. The team validates suppliers’ estimates and Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality. Performs quality review checks on project deliverables. Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned. Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan. Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, and training as required.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
- Works closely with technical and non-technical teams and demonstrate functional and knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are for the business solution.
- Delivering SFDC cloud based application solutions along with development and integration.
- Understanding migration from legacy systems such as Siebel , SAP integration, and Cloud integration tools.
Builds on existing investments in Salesforce Lighting Platform, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging newer and up and coming concepts, architectures, and technologies.
- * What You Bring
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years implementing Salesforce.com technology based applications.
- Knowledge and experience in agile/scrum project methodologies.
- Experience in delivery systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation for various functional solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent presentations development and delivery ability (to all levels of the organization).
- Exposure to a multiple industries including retail, financial services, B2B, healthcare.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge with leading Salesforce.com implementation projects.
- Certifications: o Certified Salesforce Developer, Architect, or Sales/Service Consultant
Internal Job Code: USFIT03 -Application Developer III
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Information Technology
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Salesforce Developer - Woodland Hills, CA
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 2000039J