Farmers Insurance Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Analyst in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The SS&P Analyst is responsible for supporting Strategic Sourcing and Procurement leadership with research and analytics aligned with the execution of SS&P initiatives. Coordinate with SS&P and operational stakeholders to facilitate execution of sourcing and contracting activities across the organization.
Essential Job Functions
- Generate ad-hoc reports and initiates research, analysis, and highlights key takeaways from spend and market data to review with SS&P team and, at times, present to operational stakeholders.
- With minimal guidance, facilitate support of operational stakeholders by providing custom, non-standard research, analysis, status updates and other related operational questions.
- With guidance, assist SS&P during the assembly of sourcing documentation (ex. support of requirement gathering and consolidation, vendor response consolidation) for low-to-mid complexity assignments and support the execution of the sourcing process with minimal leadership oversight.
- Facilitate contractual review and execute contractual documentation for low complexity transactions with minimal SS&P leadership oversight.
Coordinate with project team to ensure all necessary documents are complete and ready for submission, including Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Amendments, Statements of Work (SOW), and Work Orders (WO).
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, finance, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2 years’ experience in a sourcing, procurement, or purchasing role required.
Special Skill Requirement
Adept problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire and capacity to learn.
Demonstrated project management skills.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Strategic Management & Administration
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Analyst
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 190001YO