Farmers Insurance Web Content Manager in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Web Content Manager (USFMKEO - WCM Product Manager) is responsible for the overall business and product strategy, requirements, prioritization and delivery of all our internal and external sites at Farmers.com using a Web Content Management System (WCMS i.e. Adobe AEM). The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of CMS functionality and have developed features specific to a CMS platform to deploy consumer facing websites (i.e. farmers.com).
Essential Job Functions
- Launch and maintain farmers.com pages/sites on a CMS Creating new products, templates, components that seamlessly integrates into other Marketing Tools throughout the enterprise.
- Manage and maintain code integrity (HTML/CSS/JS/J2EE) with the CMS for all of our customer facing sites.
- Mentor and train non-technical team members to leverage Adobe AEM as a productivity tool.
- Gather and communicate product requirements, create product roadmap, groom product backlog.
Work with the Websites development team lead in completing the most pressing features as identified by business.
BS Computer Science or related technical experience required.
*Experience Requirements *
5 years product management experience required.
- 5 years' experience with lean and agile methodology.
Previous experience with digital marketing preferred. Special Skill Requirement
Broad knowledge of CMS and search technologies a must.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Communication & Marketing
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Web Content Manager
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 180001F3