Hilton IT Manager in Wuxi, China
An IT Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As an IT Manager, you will supervise the IT Department to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure consistently strong operational support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Supervise the IT Department on a daily basis
- Maintain excellent product knowledge and apply it to deliver full system benefits
- Understand, fully, the legal requirements on IT governance and security
- Handle, efficiently and completely, IT issues that arise
- Identify current and future system needs and provide solutions for the identified needs
- Build strong internal working relationships with all hotel Departments
What are we looking for?
IT Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous IT management experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
- General understanding of IT infrastructure trends and technologies, including networks, databases, business applications, and development methodology
- Ability to plan ahead and develop contingency plans, where necessary
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- IT proficient
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Information Technology/Systems
Title: IT Manager
Requisition ID: HOT0500F