Marsh & McLennan Jelf-Bluefin Account Handler in York, United Kingdom
• To work with Jelf providers and clients to: (i) maintain accurate data e.g. membership/products and services information/claims/financial data; (ii) obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross referencing and checking details.
• To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales confirmed by Divisional service level agreements (SLAs) for both new business and on-going business requirements e.g. annual renewal/review.
• Respond to clients and sales executive/Consultant/Financial Planners queries in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
• To answer the phone in a professional manner that aims to build rapport with clients, providers and colleagues.
• To prioritise workload and client requests
• To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
• To demonstrate enthusiasm and a working knowledge of the relevant business area and related products
• To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
• To suggest opportunities to help improve operating efficiencies.
• To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services whilst demonstrating the Jelf values. Escalating issues to the Sales Executive/Consultant/Financial Planner or Team Leader where appropriate.
• To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
• To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities/menu sales are realised.
• General ad hoc tasks as required.