Arrow Electronics Transportation/IMMEX Analyst I in Zapopan, Mexico
Transportation/IMMEX Analyst I
● Responsible for the communication of information regarding the resolution of customer issues dealing with transportation pickups, claims, and the incorrect receiving of assets at a processing plant.
● Customer Service: Communicate shipping information to sales customer. Communicate with carriers. Manage routing guide. Assist in shipping requests by processing shipping report in order to set up and contact carriers for pickup.
● Invoices and Account management: manage freight clearing account, charge back invoices to the branch, code and approve invoices.
● Other general duties and special projects: Filing, mail, publications ordering, timecards, transportation calendar, etc. Projects include ZipW maintenance and time allocations.
● Manage certain activities within transportation operations
● Manage import/export operations and ensure compliance to all laws and regulations
● Entry level job with no prior relevant training or work experience
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
●Typically requires no prior related experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• 30 days of Christmas bonus
• 40% vacational premium
• 10 vacation days
• Vision Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Healthcare Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Food Tickets
• Restaurant Tickets
• Growth Opportunities
• Paid Time Off on your birthday
• On-site Café with Catering
• Saving Found
• And more!
Monday-Friday (7:30am - 5:00pm)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
MX-JAL-Zapopan, Mexico (Guad Warehouse)
Supply Chain Services
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs