Hilton Health Club Supervisor in Zhengzhou, China
A Health Club Manager is responsible for managing operations of the health club to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving the club's annual budget and driving their team to meet and exceed revenue targets.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Health Club Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of the health club to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Health Club Manager will also be required to achieve the club's annual budget and drive the team to meet and exceed revenue targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage operations of the health club
- Manage team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Drive the team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering alternative programmes to core fitness-based schemes
- Achieve the Health Club's annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instill brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
A Health Club Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management and/or supervisory experience within the leisure sector
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Working knowledge, without assistance, of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel computer programs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to close a sale
- Relevant fitness and pool qualifications
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Health Club Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT036I1