Arrow Electronics Senior Manager, Product Marketing in Zhonghe District, Taiwan
Position: Senior Manager, Product Marketing
● Define and execute the roadmap and strategy of all current and future products in a business group. Responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements, work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction and support the company’s overall strategy and goals. Manage all staff involved in the development of software products and oversee all software releases of products while staying in continuous communication with customers for market research and feedback.
● Manage one or more products by working with VP to develop overall product strategy and administer tactical activities.
● Understand market opportunities and competition and specify market requirements for current and future products and deliver requirement documents/mock-up screens to the development teams.
● Manage all software, quality and product-related teams both on- and off-shore.
● Closely work with marketing team to manage releases to customers, promotions and advertising.
● Collaborate with the sales team, prospects and current customers for feedback on current/future products. Provide the sales team with training and technical knowledge to help sell the product and professional services.
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs