This is a fully remote position, in which you will primarily handle Fire/Property Claims remotely from your home, and occasionally complete physical inspections in the field, within your commutable location.
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
This position is eligible for up to $2,000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of employment!
In addition to competitive a salary, you are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Visit our benefits page for a detailed listing - but here's what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Paid Development Time
- 401(k) contribution
- Financial, wellness?and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Check out our Community of Good Neighbors , and see what makes us great!
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. This position is for a Field/Dual Property Claim Specialist, handling one or a combination of the following: accidental and weather-related homeowners, commercial, and/or large loss claims. At times, you will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds, explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service.
Where you'll work :
This position is located in Mississippi.
Competitive candidates should reside within a commutable distance of this territory.
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work primarily from home handling incoming/outgoing phone calls to customers while also completing daily assigned work. There will be occasional in-person appointments which varies by claim volume in your local area and/or for temporary weather response based on enterprise needs. A vehicle may be provided by the company for transportation to and from physical inspections and/or mileage will be reimbursed.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- While this position will primarily support our in-office operations, there may be a need to complete physical inspections therefore, you must have the physical agility to allow for: lifting, carrying, and climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver's license is required
- Xactimate, XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits, locations, and the hiring process.