Experience Specialist II ( 577750-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
This role will be at the forefront growing our digital marketing capabilities that encompass the consumer lifecycle from acquisition through the purchase journey across Verizon’s Home Internet products & services. More specifically, you’ll be charged with identifying, managing & implementing sales strategies to drive growth, conversion & revenue among our emerging portfolios including 5G Home, LTE Home, FiOS & our Fixed wireless consumer services.
The consultant of Home Sales Enablement will be responsible for supporting the identification and implementation of strategies & tactics to drive growth, increase revenue, reduce cost, and acquire prospect & joint mobile & home customers across our Digital Ecosystem.
- Focusing on execution against our sales enablement roadmap.
- Tracking all of the key projects and updates and proactively working to identify optimization & enhancement opportunities through the sales flows.
- Ensuring highly effective and mutually rewarding customer and stakeholder relationships; Delivery of strategies & tactics to leverage insights to drive acquisition of prospect Home customers & cross sell across mobile.
- Communicating project and/or issue status to Verizon key stakeholders and executives.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services, and the overall digital ecosystem.
- Experience in creating and executing effective programs to grow sales, traffic, and/or engagement.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- An MBA or higher degree in Digital Marketing, product development or business.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and directing the work of others in a matrixed environment.
- Digital experience, digital marketing, and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Strong data analytics and quantitative skills in financial and assessment of monetization models.
- Experience in roles which require initiative to drive projects, tenacity to deliver results in a complex environment and the ability to lead across many projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the creation/delivery of succinct presentations to communicate vision and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of design thinking and process engineering.
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.