- Perform all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees.
- Perform all work in compliance with environmental permits and regulations.
- Be at work when scheduled and maintain a good attendance record.
- Coordinate, develop and produce subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
- Coordinate, develop and produce procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans, and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
- Evaluate proposals and quotations, determine offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award, and provide support for discussions and negotiations.
- Provide suggestions to others as a subject matter expert.
- Review and process purchase requisitions.
- Compile documentation to establish subcontract files. Monitor and track subcontractor deliverables.
- Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
- May conduct subcontract training for technical and subcontract staff.
- Draft, review and negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
- Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
- Ensure subcontract requirements are met, monitor cost status, assist in cost management, and coordinate issue resolution with customers.
- Ensure management of subcontract files, prepare, and control all modifications and correspondence.
- Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
- Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, coordinate with technical staff, maintain records, and participate in small business activities/fairs.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with subcontractors.
- Ensure cost or price analysis is conducted and adequately documented to ensure fair and reasonable price.
- Enter subcontract information into the Costpoint accounting system or other approved company
- Perform procurement and contract/subcontract administration and pricing functions during the pre-award, award, and post-award phases of the procurement process. This includes correspondence, negotiations, subcontract generation, contract close-out, file maintenance, and interaction with multiple technical contract managers and external customers.
- Research, analyze, coordinate, develop, and maintain documentation.
- Ensure procurement practices, transactions, and documentation comply with company policies, procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
- Develop and maintain procurement files including monitoring and tracking of subcontractor deliverables.
- Obtain and evaluate proposals and quotations; determine offer responsiveness, responsibility and eligibility for award; participate/conduct discussions and negotiations; determine source selection.
- Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartment and internal department personnel.
- Performs basic contract negotiations to include direct interface with contracting officers.
- Performs RFP analysis and develops risk assessments.
- Reviews contract documents and correspondence as part of the analysis of government solicitations.
- Reviews and coordinate review and approval of contract modifications and contract change proposals with program and other personnel.
- Close out subcontracts.
Compensation & Benefits
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $82,868.03 - 104,849.06 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
This position includes a competitive benefits package. For more detailed information on our Benefits and what it is like to work for Amentum: please visit our careers site: www.amentumcareers.com
This position includes participation in the PCAPP Employee Retention Incentive Benefit Plan, which provides a financial incentive encouraging personnel to remain employed by Amentum at the PCAPP project through a specified timeframe provided qualifiers are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and at least 7 years of job-related experience or equivalent as defined below.
Or, Associate degree in Business Administration or related field and 11 years of job-related experience
Or, High school diploma/equivalent and 15 years of job- related experience.
- Must be a US Citizen or naturalized citizen able to obtain and maintain site access.
- Must be computer literate in common software applications and able to operate general office equipment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to work overtime, varying hours and/or rotating shifts.
- Must be willing and able to work in an industrial environment that is in close proximity to and/or in a demilitarization facility.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications) and Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), TINA, CAS, and related federal/state legislation and regulations.
- Experience with the preparation of subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract, and ensuring terms and conditions are appropriate.
- Demonstrate an understanding of procurement principles and concepts, including, but not limited to, solicitation of proposals, proposal analysis, award and administration of subcontracts, and closeout procedures associated with cradle to grave procurement responsibilities.
- Exhibit the ability to read and comprehend complex documents.
- Proven ability to work under deadlines.
- Must be able to adapt to and be a positive agent for change.
- Strong organizational and workflow skills required.
MBA is desired.